Energy Audit Inspections
Mark Turnbow Real Estate Inspections will perform a complete energy inspection of your home to help determine the cause of any issues you may be experiencing, and recommend clear steps you can take to fix them and reduce your energy bills. The audit is a assessment of every facet of your home's energy use. We start off by pressurizing your house, and locating all those cold drafts and the air leaks that cause them. We then move on to evaluating your existing insulation In addition to evaluating your appliances, lighting, and anything that uses energy or contributes to overall efficiency.
Energy Audit Includes
- Heating system test and evaluation
- Cooling system test and evaluation
- Combustion Safety and Efficiency Tests
- Combustible gas leak & CO Test
- Water heating system inspection
- Air duct system inspection
- Insulation and ventilation inspection
- Door and window evaluation
- Blower Door Test - Air-sealing inspection
- Infrared Inspection Survey
- Appliance and lighting efficiency evaluation
Following the inspection, we will report on the correction of any comfort and performance problems you are having in addition to recommending improvements as part of our report. These may include measures such as: air-sealing and duct-sealing, adding insulation, installation of energy-efficient lighting, adding ventilation and if needed, upgraded HVAC equipment or windows. The best solution for most homes often includes a combination of different types of improvements.
With so many great reasons to work with Mark Turnbow Real Estate Inspections, why would you choose someone else?